2023 in Review
Retirement and Aged Care:
- Assisted over 80 clients transition into retirement, providing comprehensive planning to maximize benefits and to provide peace of mind.
- Guided numerous clients and parents of clients through the financial aspects of moving into Aged Care, offering support during challenging times for families and the elderly.
- Navigated domestic and global economic landscape together with over 550 clients, to ensure their portfolios continue to be invested with a prudent and sound approach.
- Ensuring that a sensible mix of diversity and investment style continues to be employed in client portfolios, with consideration given to everyone’s circumstances and needs - so the best possible outcome can be achieved.
- Worked with over 130 individuals to upgrade policies, resulting in substantial annual premium savings of over $240,000..
- Assisted 38 individuals with insurance claims, with over $6.2M worth of claims paid this year.
- Settled 70 loans, 24 new purchases including numerous first-home buyers, 45 refinances as well as re-negotiated interest rates for over 96 of our existing clients.
- Joined the ProBono Advice Network, providing crucial support to those suffering from serious illness and disability.
- Collaborated with WSIB in a charity walk, raising over $7,500 for Calvary Hospital in honour of Warren Saunders.
Personal and Professional Growth:
- Achieved significant personal and professional milestones, including completing mortgage broking studies, completing the first year as an adviser, running half-marathons, and supporting various personal and family endeavours.
- Welcomed two outstanding Client Service Managers, Hamilton and Ryan, who have seamlessly integrated into our team.